Saturday, March 29, 2014

Words of the Day Are Fun When They're Swears!

Today's word of the day is muthafucka.  I realize you may be thinking a few things.

1. I spelled it wrong.  That's intentional.  If you say motherfucker, those two "R" sounds are all wrong for how this word should be used in this sense.

2. Also, today's word of the day is to be used to start a sentence.


For example:

"Muthafucka, I already told you that shit!"

or how about . . .

"Muthafucka, where the damn milk at?"

I just asked Mrs. Noisewater to start a sentence with the word of the day.  I said, "Quick, say a sentence that starts with muthafucka.  Her first attempt was this:

"Muthafucka bitch?"

I let her know that her sentence made no sense and would need a verb.  Her next attempt was excellent, though.

"Muthafucka tried to rob me!"

I rather like that.  It tells a story.  He tried to rob her, which implies that he failed and she likely fucked that muthafucka up!

Try a sentence with the word of the day in the comments section, readers.  I'm confident you will find it to be a good deal of fun.  Also, try the word of the day on a friend and let me know how they react.

3 comments:

JerseySjov said...

muthafucka changed the wifi password

Cocaine Princess said...

Hmm, I don't think I've ever heard the word spoken by someone with an English accent but I'm guessing it would sound a little more sophisticated as opposed to the way Samuel L. Jackson says it in his all his action movies.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Jimmy: The motherfuckerest! I love it. Using that tonight at the bar.

Coke: Where I come from, the way Samuel uses it is highly sophisticated . . . : )